If you follow me on Instagram, you will already know how much my daughter Lucia and I LOVED our Kindermusik experience last year! We went weekly to Joyful Sounds Kindermusik in Fall River and cannot wait to go back again in September. I’ve compiled my top 10 reasons why YOU should register for Kindermusik this year.
1. It’s a reason to get out of the house. Especially if you are a new mom, it’s so important to get out of the house and find things to do to keep you busy while on Maternity leave.
2. New friends! It’s a great way to connect with other moms, and it is a fantastic way for your child to socialize with other kids their age.
3. Throughout the classes the teachers will teach you and your child some basic baby sign language, which comes in so handy when your child wants to start communicating with you but can’t yet put it into words!
4. This is not just another music class. The teachers here are so wonderful and will actually explain to you about the brain – music connection, and how you are helping their development. It’s quite amazing to see your child learning so much throughout the year.
5. You don’t have to sing! I was actually very intimidated to try out a class because I have a fear of public singing. The teacher assured me that I didn’t have to sing if I didn’t want to, and that the they would sing enough for everyone!
6. They have a great make-up policy. If for some reason you can’t get to a class, you are able to join one of the other classes to make up for the one you missed.
7. You get a new CD every month which will be a life saver on those road trips when your little starts fussing. I keep the CD’s in my car and I know just what songs to put on to get my child to sleep or to make her happy when she is starting to get upset. It has actually been a life saver for me, because my daughter is not a fan of long car rides.
8. The songs are really catchy, and I find myself still listening to them in the car even after my kids have fallen asleep. Even my husband will sing along!
9. When I started going to Joyful Sounds Kindermusik classes, I felt immediately welcomed, and part of a new community. They have customer appreciation parties and often organize events at senior’s homes to sing songs and I’m sure those little babies just brighten their day!
10. When you join you can feel good in supporting a local business and family. I have gotten to know the owner pretty well over the last year and I can tell you she loves what she does and it shows!
Above all, it’s a great excuse to spend quality time with your child, while focusing on their development and allowing yourself time to JUST. HAVE. FUN.
They offer a free class to try it out, which is what we did at first and then we were hooked. If you would like more information on this please contact me or Joyful Sounds Music Studio HERE and tell them I sent you! 🙂